Thursday, March 12, 2009

Memories of Point Pelee


Henslow Sparrow, originally uploaded by Michael A. Nelson.

This years Point Pelee trip is scheduled for May 4-7. I have been thinking what excitement will happen this year. Over the past 2 years we had great luck as my brother and I had seen the Henslow's Sparrow in 2007 and in 2008 we were lucky enough to get a photograph of Kirtland's Warbler. You can see that photograph in an earlier post.

The Henslow's Sparrow was so tired from its long trip that we were able to get a few photographs. Here is one from my collection.

I have recently returned from my trip to the Yucatan and have some great photographs that I am excited to share with you. I am just getting over a bad cold and should be able to put them up soon.

Join us on one of our tours, visit www.birdinglifetours.com for more information.

No comments: